Silhouette weather

Thursday, July 1, 2010

| | |
It's raining, it's raining!! I can't go out. I can't take pictures of the floods ): and I really want to. So, I took pictures of random stuff with the sky as background, because it looks very clear and awesome. blablabla

Random plant

Drops drops.
Take pictures of water drops: Unsuccessful.

Leaves

Reaching green

Black feathers

Anti-rainbow

Pieces of red

Hanging from the sky

Moon, sun and wire.

Wire eclipse

Dalí

The key to the sky


Brushing

6 comments:

John said...

Nice photos you have here! I like very much of the key and the Dali Clock, very nice!

Thanks for your comment =D and well, I can't go to those hotels, because I can't afford it for the time, so most of them are from Internet or like the Marriott hotel, a follower had the sympathy to send me informations and photos from his last stay there. In particularly I'm not such a traveler as I wished to be... for now =P

So thanks one more time for your comment and I'm following you now! =)

John said...

I mean I wanted to following you but when I click on follow it get's me an error saying Request URL-Too large. =(

Anonymous said...

very very nice pictures ... do u take it by yourself ??

audrey said...

Hello! Wow, these photos great! I especially like the key one, too!

As for my photos, I just play around with the color balance to dilute the true colors of the photo & give it a vintage feel.

I WISH my camera had a function like that! :))

John said...

Now I am Following! =) Success!

Check my latest hotel post if you want =D

мonтѕerraт said...

Thanks for the comments! :D yeah I take them by myself (:

and audrey I wish my camera had that function too :c hahaha

Post a Comment