Playa

Sunday, October 4, 2009

| | |
Old pictures I took in 2005, I believe; some are from Cancún and others from South Padre Island. I really like these ones, even though I was only 14 years old when I took them (photography was not one of my principal interests back then, not as it is now). I think they are really nice pictures and I'm glad I kept them hahaha

Jellyfish
I added the purple light to this one, don't know why but still like it.

Stinging caterpillar
¿? I think that's the name, I don't really know. hahaha

Le soleil et le ciel

Diabulus in Musica
A book from Espido Freire. I was reading it back then, in South Padre Island.
I've never liked the beach so I was trying to avoid the ocean with my camera and books (hahaha what a geek).
I don't remember the content of the book, think I didn't even finish reading it, but I remember It was good.

Et il est allé
That's the name I gave to the picture, so I'm keeping it.
Think I was kind of sad back in those days.

Rocks
ftw

Meer

Solitudine
A lonely touch of green in the sand.

Twins
My little sisters. They were so little! Now they're huuuuge hahaha.
I added lots of photoshop to this one (kind of obvious). One of my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment